The Nortel IP Phone 1120E is a multi-line, intermediate-level, desktop IP telephone which encompasses the sleek, cutting-edge ergonomic design of the Norstar IP Phone 1100 Series.
Nortel IP Phone 1120E Features
- Multi-line telephone
- Backlit, monochrome, high-resolution display (240 x 80 pixel)
- 4 line/programmable feature keys and 4 soft keys
- 4-way navigation cluster
- Integrated Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Switch with LAN and PC autosensing ports
- Support of both Nortel Communication Server Protocol and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Integrated USB port supporting mice, keyboard, keyboard emulation devices, and powered hubs
- Supports Expansion Module for IP Phone 1100 series
- Voice message/incoming call and feature status indicator LEDs
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) or local AC power option
- Field upgradeable firmware
Some product codes associated with this product are; NTYS03AAE6, NTYS03ACE6, NTYS03AEE6, NTYS03AFE6, NTYS03BAE6, NTYS03BCE6, NTYS03BEE6, NTYS03BFE6, NTYS03BFGS, NTYS03SPGS.