ShoreTel Shoregear 50 SG-50 Phone System
The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50 supports up to 50 IP phones and up to a maximum of six analog ports (four loop start trunk and two analog extension ports).
The ShoreTel Voice Switch SG50 supports ShoreTel IP phones, softphones, and SIP devices The ShoreTel Voice Switch 50 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
The SG50 unit is a 1U half-width voice switch. This compact design is ideal for the limited space installation.
_Quick Install GUIDE. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _ShoreTel-Voice-Switch BROCHURE
- 2 RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- 1 RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 4 loop start trunk ports (FXO)
- 2 telephone ports (FXS)
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Supports SIP trunks and SIP devices